There will be always be a specific reason as to why your verification was unsuccessful
If your Verification is unsuccessful, the Verification page on your account will state the reason why and provide further instructions to revise and resubmit your verification.
You will also receive an Email Notification from us with a reason as to why your verification was unsuccessful, an example email is shown below:
Figure 1. Rejected Verification - (Example Email)
Common reasons why your verification may be unsuccessful
- Your uploaded documents do not meet the requirements requested to pass authorisation. Ensure you read all note requirements before submitting your Verification Document or Verification Photo..
- Your verification code is incorrect, please read this article to find your correct code.
- Your uploaded ID document is obstructed or does not have all 4 edges visible. Please ensure the entire ID document is clear and visible for the best results.
- Your uploaded ID document is too blurry and unreadable. Clear any dirt or smudges on your ID document ensuring that it is not obscuring any important details. Please ensure you take a photo of your ID document at the highest photo resolution possible.
- The Verification photo submission does not match the example photo provided. You must have at least one arm and hand visible holding the statement and your face must not be obstructed. If you are experiencing issues with taking your Verification Photo, set a timer on your camera device.
- Our team has attempted to contact you over the phone to discuss your verification application. As our team was unsuccessful in contacting you, your verification was rejected until we are able to reach out.
If you are uncertain as to why your Verification Application was unsuccessful, please reach out to our helpful Support Team who will be able to review and assist you further. To do so submit a request here.
Need more help from us?
Please submit your request via Zendesk - https://coinspot.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new
or start a conversation with us via Live Chat and our team will provide full instructions and advice.