Some of the common reasons for an account not being approved are:
- The ID uploaded is not a valid Australian drivers license, learners permit or proof of age card
- The photos of the ID or verification code are not clear
- The photos uploaded have the face partially obstructed
- The mobile number on the account is not correct or it is not an Australian mobile number
- We were unable to reach you on your mobile after 3 attempts
Please ensure that you meet all of the above criteria and upload the new documents for us to review.
There will be a specific reason shown on your rejection email.