Instant Deposits with Cash!
At CoinSpot, we offer users the ability to make cash deposits directly into their account. Our partnership with BlueShyft allows users to go to one of thousands of newsagency Australia wide!
Please note there is a minimum of $50 AUD when making a Cash Deposit. Low level verified CoinSpot accounts will have a $2,000 AUD per 24hr for Cash Deposits. For further information on Cash Deposit Limits when fully verified, please have a read of the article here.
Locating Cash Deposit Details
1. From your Dashboard, Select 'View all deposit options'.
Figure 1. Help using Cash Deposit - (Quick Deposit - Cash Deposit)
2. Select the Cash Deposit(1) Tab > Enter the Amount to deposit(2) > Select Continue(3).
Figure 2. Help using Cash Deposit - (Example - Cash Deposit)
Cash Deposit QR Code
3. A QR Code will be generated to scan at participating Blueshyft Newsagents.
Below is an example only - Please log in to your CoinSpot Account and select the 'Cash Deposits' option to generate your own unique QR Code.
Figure 3. Help using Cash Deposit - (Example - Cash Deposit QR Code)
Depositing at a local newsagent
5. Use the map provided on the Cash Deposit details page to locate your nearest Cash Deposit Location.
Figure 4. Help using Cash Deposit - (Cash Deposit Newsagent Map)
6. Once you are at the Newsagent which accepts Blueshyft Cash Deposits. Ask the Newsagent to deposit funds into your CoinSpot account using Blueshyft Cash Deposit and provide your generated QR code for scanning.
The funds will appear in your account instantly when payment is made and the deposit completed in store. We also recommend users to retain a receipt of the Cash Deposit if applicable.
Need more help?
Please submit your request via Zendesk - https://coinspot.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new
or start a conversation with us via Live Chat and our team will provide full instructions and advice.