CoinSpot aims to list coins and tokens that have an interest within the community and great innovation that aides in the development of blockchain technologies.
To submit a request for a new coin or token, please submit a request in our help centre https://coinspot.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new and select the ‘New Coin’ dropdown and please include the following details:
- Coin name, symbol and logo
- CoinSpot verified account email for a major shareholder or developer
- Description of your coin and its mission statement. Including its purpose, and technological and business innovations.
- Github link
- Actual/expected launch date
- How was your coin backed? (e.g. Crowd funding campaign, ICO, etc…)
- Has there been any premines?
- Supply specifics (e.g. Max, current supply, etc…)
- Current exchanges listing your coin/token
- Blockchain explorer for your coin/token
- Transaction fee to send your coin/token
- Social media details (e.g. website, Twitter, Facebook, etc…)
Specifically, for Tokens we require the following:
- Code review details, this includes who performed it and the results
- Smart contract address
If you performed a crowd funding campaign or ICO, you are required to provide the following:
- A link to your website containing the terms of the campaign that outlines what was offered to funders
- A link to your website detailing the specifics of any premine
- Details of how much was raised and how many addresses contributed
CoinSpot reserves the right to refuse any listing. CoinSpot will not list any coins supporting activities that are deemed illegal in Australia, this includes drug sales and illegal gambling. CoinSpot will not list any coins relating to scams, copyright violations or those deemed generally offensive. CoinSpot will not communicate whether a digital currency will be listed or not. Please do not make requests as per the status of the listing of a coin as this will not be disclosed.
We may require a fee to be paid if we find that the Coin or Token requires research above and beyond a reasonable amount as determined by CoinSpot.