Updating your email address is a major change to the settings on your account, so our team will guide you through the process.
Account Recovery (Email Change)
1. Visit the Account Recovery Page by clicking the link on the bottom of the website.
2. Select 'My email address has changed'.
Figure 1. Account Recovery - Email Change - (Email has changed Button)
3. Enter your CoinSpot account email address and new email address.
Figure 2. Account Recovery - Email Change - (Email Change Request)
Reviewing and submitting your request
4. Review the details and instructions required to take your Authorisation photo.
To ensure the best possible outcome, please have a read of our Authorisation Photo Tips article when submitting your Authorisation Photo.
Figure 3. Account Recovery - Email Change - (Authorisation Photo Requirements)
When reviewing the Authorisation Photo requirements and instructions, please take and upload a photo holding your photo ID (e.g. drivers licence or passport) and the statement as shown in the example. Ensure you include all the details and follow the instructions carefully to ensure we can process your change email request in a timely manner.
For security reasons, incomplete photos and statements will be rejected and will be required to be submitted again.
5. Upload your Authorisation Photo by selecting 'Click to Upload' and follow the reCAPTCHA.
Figure 4. Account Recovery - Email Change - (Uploading your Authorisation Photo)
6. Congratulations, you have successfully uploaded your Authorisation Photo, our team will be in touch!
Figure 5. Account Recovery - Email Change - (Photo Successfully Submitted)
Need more help?
Please submit your request via Zendesk - https://coinspot.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new
or start a conversation with us via Live Chat and our team will provide full instructions and advice.