CoinSpot's Verification Photo
If you would like to increase your deposit limit, you will need to provide a Verification Photo of yourself holding a note with the information outlined below. This allows us to match you with your ID document.
Once you have completed the initial verification process, you will have the option to increase your daily deposit limit from $2,000 per 24hr to *$100,000 per 24hr.
*Each AUD Deposit method has their own respective limits per 24hr, please read our AUD Deposits FAQ article for further information.
Please note - If you wish to increase your deposit limit, you will need to do this via your internet web browser or your mobile web browser, as this is currently unavailable through the CoinSpot Mobile App.
- Your face and head must be clearly visible (i.e. no hats)
- Ensure you are not obstructing any part of your face
- The note displayed must be legible and include the below information
- Ensure your arms and hands are also in view when holding your handwritten statement
- The image is in .JPEG or .PNG format
Please ensure you are holding your handwritten statement, the handwritten statement should includes the following:
- Today's Date
- Your Full Name
- Your Unique Code
- Your Signature
Tips for a successful Verification Photo
- Ensure your arms and hands are within frame. If you are experiencing issues, set a timer on your camera device and take a small step backwards.
- Take your photo using your mobile phone camera instead of a webcam. Often your mobile device camera has higher pixels and takes photos at a better resolution compared to your laptop/PC webcam.
- Take your Verification Photo in a well lit area. We recommend you to take your photo in an area with natural lighting or with better lighting.
- Make sure your handwritten statement is correct. Refer to the Verification requirements on the Verification Page, there you will be able to locate your Unique Code.
Locating the Verification page
1. Navigate to the Verification page, My Account Menu(1) > Verification(2).
For Mobile Web Browser users attempting to locate the Account Menu or Verification Page, head on over to Locating My Account Menu - Mobile Web Browser article.
Figure 1. Verification Photo - My Account Menu (Verification Page)
2. Click 'Increase My Limit' and you will find the applicable CoinSpot Verification Photo page.
Figure 2. Verification Photo - (Increase My Limit)
Verification Photo Requirements
3. On this page you will find all instructions, including your unique 4 digit code under Note Requirements and Examples.
An example of where your code is located on the page is provided below -
*If you are experiencing issues in taking your Verification Photo, please set a timer on your camera device.
Figure 3. Verification Photo - (Verification Photo Requirements)
4. Once you have taken your Verification Photo, please upload it via the field provided and our Verification team will review this for you as quickly as possible
Figure 4. Verification Photo - (Submit Verification)
5. You will receive an email from our Verification Team with an outcome of your Verification Photo.
Need more help?
Please submit your request via Zendesk - https://coinspot.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new
or start a conversation with us via Live Chat and our team will provide full instructions and advice.