Instant Deposits with POLi!
1. From your Dashboard, Select the 'POLi' option from the Quick Deposit Menu.
Figure 1. Help using POLi Deposit - (Quick Deposit - POLi Deposit)
2. Enter your Deposit Amount that you wish to deposit and the Bank you wish to deposit from.
Figure 2. Help using POLi Deposit - (Example - POLi Amount & Bank Selection)
3. Select 'Continue to POLi'.
You will then be taken to the POLi Payments Portal which will take you to your internet banking login.
Enter your internet banking details using your usual login details and complete the deposit.
Once the payment is successful, you will be redirected from your internet banking back to CoinSpot.
Quick POLi Deposit!
1. Skip the process above and quickly deposit $2000 from the 'POLi Quick' button on your dashboard.
Figure 3. Help using POLi Deposit - (POLi Quick)
2. Hit the 'POLi Quick' button, which will then initiate the pop up screen shown below. Quick POLi will always and only be $2,000 as the default amount for quick deposits.
Figure 4. Help using POLi Deposit - (POLi Quick Confirmation)
Which banks do you accept POLi deposits from?
For POLi deposits, a drop down list showing all supported banks will be presented to you when you initiate a POLi deposit.
Why is my POLi payment not working?
With certain banks, you need to set CoinSpot as a payee in your bank account, please contact us for these details.
If you have any other issues depositing through POLi, then please contact support.
Need more help?
Please submit your request via Zendesk - https://coinspot.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new
or start a conversation with us via Live Chat and our team will provide full instructions and advice.