When logging into CoinSpot, you may encounter our ZenDesk support page, which may prompt you to also login. You can confirm the website you are visiting and trying to login to by the word 'zendesk' in the URL in your internet browser. When logging into CoinSpot, be sure to visit our main page, to then use the only login window that appears, like the example below.
CoinSpot account login direct link here - https://www.coinspot.com.au/login
ZenDesk CoinSpot Help Centre page here - https://coinspot.zendesk.com/
If you are having trouble accessing your CoinSpot account and are receiving a 'Wrong Username or Password' error message, please try the following.
- Ensure you type your email, not select pre-filled information.
- Ensure you are not using capital letters or spaces in your email address (some mobile devices do this as default).
- If you have changed your password, please ensure it is something you haven't used before.
- Try logging in on a new browser and/or device.
- Try clearing your browsers cache, history and saved passwords.
Figure 1. Can't Login - (Example - Wrong Username and Password)
If you continue to have issues with logging in, please select 'Forgot your password?' on the login page.
For instructions on how to reset your password, please have a read of our Forgot your password article.
Can't login because of Two Factor Authentication?
If you have App Based Authenticator but receiving wrong token message, please have a read of our 2FA token not working article.
If you have lost access to your App Based Authenticator, please have a read of our 2FA reset/restore article.
Figure 2. Can't Login - Two Factor Authentication (Website/Mobile App)
Need more help?
Please submit your request via Zendesk - https://coinspot.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new
or start a conversation with us via Live Chat and our team will provide full instructions and advice.