1. Once logged in, select 'Enable 2FA' in the yellow banner.
Alternatively, select Account --> Settings --> Security and click 'Enable Two Factor Authentication;
2. Navigate to your mobile phones 'Play Store' or 'App Store' and search for the 'Google Authenticator' app and install it.
3. Download and install the Google Authenticator app from your mobile phones 'App Store' or 'Play Store'
4. In your Google Authenticator app, click the red plus sign and press 'Scan a Barcode'
If you are using the same device for setting up 2FA and logging into your CoinSpot account, then please select 'Enter a Provided Key' and after that, copy and paste the 'Secret' into your Google Authenticator app.
NOTE: THE SECRET IS THE LONG STRING OF TEXT.
5. Place your mobile phone over the barcode on your CoinSpot account and scan it.
6. Once successfully scanned by the camera or manually entering the secret key, enter the token that populates in your Google Authenticator app (6 digit number) and click submit.
Make sure you enter the token before the timer runs out on your Google Authenticator app.
2FA will now be set up correctly on your account.
If you have any issues with the process, please lodge a support ticket (Top Right corner)