Verify your CoinSpot account to deposit up to $2,000 per day!
Opening a personal CoinSpot account is simple and we have a dedicated team to assist users with verifying their account. Please follow the guide below to assist you in getting your account verified and ready to deposit up to $2,000 AUD per 24 hours!
Create a new CoinSpot account
1. To get started, head on over to the CoinSpot Registration Page. You will need to enter your chosen email address for your dedicated CoinSpot personal account and a secure password.
If your friend or family has referred you, you can enter in a valid referral or affiliate code.
Figure 1. Verifying Individual Account - (Register Account)
2. Click ‘Complete Verification’ to begin.
Figure 2. Verifying Individual Account - (Account Created)
3. Check your email inbox to verify your email address. Once your email has been verified tap on 'Complete Verification'.
Figure 3. Verifying Individual Account - (Verifying your email)
Choosing your Account Type
4. Select ‘This is a personal account’ and enter your account holder details.
Please ensure that you enter your Australian Mobile Phone Number.
Figure 4. Verifying Individual Account - (Account Holder Details)
Uploading your documents
5. Once you have filled out the Account Holder Details section, please upload your applicable ID document. Please note, ID documents can only be uploaded in either .jpeg or .png format.
For further information regarding to accepted verification documents to verify your CoinSpot account, please have a read of our Accepted Verification Documents article.
Figure 5. Verifying Individual Account - (Uploading Document)
Finalising your account holder information
6. Once your documents have been uploaded, press on the 'Submit for Verification' button.
If you are unable to press on Submit for Verification, please ensure you enter your Australian Mobile Phone Number.
Figure 6. Verifying Individual Account - (Submit Verification)
7. Afterwards, you will be required to verify and confirm your mobile phone number.
Figure 7. Verifying Individual Account - (Verifying Phone Number)
8. Once you have submitted your verification and verified your mobile number, you will receive an instant on-screen notification of your Verification Status. Feel free to browse our CoinSpot Quick Start Guide to view the available features on CoinSpot!
For further information on Verification Photo requirements, please have a read of our article here.
Figure 8. Verifying Individual Account - (Increasing deposit limit)
Due to the Anti-Money Laundering and Counter-Terrorism Financing Act 2006 a full identity check is required to be able to deposit or withdraw AUD from CoinSpot. Please note, you may receive a call from one of our team members to confirm the details on the account before it is verified. The minimum age to apply for a CoinSpot account is 16 years old.
Need more help?
Please submit your request via Zendesk - https://coinspot.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new
or start a conversation with us via Live Chat and our team will provide full instructions and advice.