You can get your CoinSpot account verified instantly to deposit up to the value of $200 per day in these steps.
- Verify your email address & phone number
- Enter in your personal details
- Upload a photo of your drivers licence or passport
Follow the below steps to verify your account:
- Click on the 'Account' page.
- Select the 'Verification' page.
- Verify your email address and your mobile phone number
- Enter in your Account Holder Details.
- Answer the below question and select your Account Type
- Once you have selected your preferred ID (drivers licence or passport) you will need to upload the front and back of this document to your account
- After submitting those document for verification, you will receive the below message indicating that your account is verified for the $200 deposit limit.
- If you wish to increase your deposit limit to a greater amount you can always return to the verification page and click on the option to Increase My Limit which will prompt you to supply some further verification documents.
Please note we do not accept .pdf documents. Please ensure you upload in .jpg or .png format
Due to the Anti-Money Laundering and Counter-Terrorism Financing Act 2006 a full identity check is required to be able to deposit or withdraw AUD from CoinSpot. Please note, you may receive a call from one of our team members to confirm the details on the account before it is verified. The minimum age to apply for a CoinSpot account is 16 years old.