Due to the Anti-Money Laundering and Counter-Terrorism Financing Act 2006 a full identity check is required to be able to deposit or withdraw AUD from CoinSpot. Please note, you may receive a call from one of our team members to confirm the details on the account before it is verified
- Click on the 'Account' page.
- Then select the 'Verification' page.
- Verify your email address, your mobile phone number and then enter in your account holder details.
- Select the CoinSpot account type.
- You must upload the front and back of one or more of the following documents:
- Also upload a proof of residency document.
- Take a high quality photo of yourself holding the hand written statement, see below example:
NOTE: We need to be able to see your hands in the verification photo
- Then press submit for verification.
- The account holder details must show a yellow banner stating "In Progress" this means your verification details are under review.
Once you have successfully submitted the photos required for verification and the residency document, our verification team will review your submission and contact you via phone to ensure your identity.
You will either receive a call or an email once you have been verified.