Security is at the forefront of everything we do at CoinSpot. You may receive an email notification from us if we detect your account has been accessed from an Unfamiliar or International IP address.
If you have been sent here from our email and have any concerns regarding the security of your account, please lodge a support ticket and our team will be in contact as soon as possible.
New Device Login Emails
Sometimes you will receive an email after logging in which may be caused by one of the following reasons:
- You have logged into a new device.
- Your device has provided you with a new IP address after opening a new browser window.
- An active VPN (Virtual Private Network) on your device.
- Your web browser has a built in VPN (Virtual Private Network).
- Your browser has been recently cleared of cache/browsing data, clearing your credentials that may be autofilled.
New Biometric Login Email
Users who have received New Biometric Logins Email can be caused by the following reasons:
- You have 4-5 Fingerprints or alternative faces saved in your phone devices Biometrics settings.
- You have recently added or changed a Biometric setting in your phone devices Biometrics settings.
- You have enabled Biometric Logins on the CoinSpot Mobile App for the first time. Oftentimes it is through first time logins on the CoinSpot Mobile app.
Can I stop receiving New Device Login emails?
Unfortunately, you cannot disable the ability to receive New Device Login emails.
New Device Login emails is a security measure to inform our CoinSpot members whether they have accessed their account themselves or if an unauthorised entity has attempted log in.
Need more help?
Please submit your request via Zendesk - https://coinspot.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new
or start a conversation with us via Live Chat and our team will provide full instructions and advice.