Please be aware of the following for the EOS MainNet launch:
- CoinSpot will facilitate the transfer of EOS tokens to the MainNet
- CoinSpot will disable deposits and withdrawals on Friday 1 June 2018
- There is no current timeframe for re-enabling deposits and withdrawals
- If you wish to register your own EOS tokens, please withdraw them before Friday 1 June 2018
- If you wish to guarantee the receipt of any airdrops, please withdraw your tokens and register them in your own private wallet
- Trading may be interrupted during the process at any time
- If you wish to take advantage of arbitrage opportunities or want full control of when you can sell your EOS we recommend you manage the token swap in your private wallet
- EOS tokens will be frozen on the Ethereum blockchain on 2nd June 2018 22:59:59 (UTC) with the MainNet launch shortly thereafter.
- Although not expected, factors such as network congestion may impact timeframes
EOS MainNet swap is complete. Withdrawals are re-enabled. There is no current timeframe for deposits to be re-enabled.