Gmail recently updated their algorithms and majority of Gmail users will find their emails are being sent to the Spam folder or are not being received at all.
Please follow the below steps to ensure you receive all emails in your regular inbox. Please note that you can only complete the below on a computer and not a mobile device.
- Once logged into your emails, click on the options icon on the right hand side.
- Then select "Settings" from the drop down list.
- After that you will be shown a bunch of options, please click on "Filters and Blocked Addresses".
- On that page please click on "Create a new filter".
- From there, please type into the "From" field "firstname.lastname@example.org" and then select "Create filter".
- Choose the option "Never send it to Spam" and then select "Create filter".
- After that, return to your inbox and resend yourself another email from CoinSpot and it will be received into your regular inbox.
If you have any further issues, please contact support.