Gmail recently updated their algorithms and majority of Gmail users will find their emails are being sent to the Spam folder or are not being received at all.
Please follow the below steps to ensure you receive all emails in your regular inbox. Please note that you can only complete the below on a computer and not a mobile device.
- Once logged into your emails, click on the options icon on the right hand side.
- Then select Settings from the drop down list.
- After that you will be shown your options, please click on Filters and Blocked Addresses
- On that page please click on Create a new filter
- From there, please type into the From field email@example.com and then select Create filter
- Choose the option Never send it to Spam and then select Create filter
- After that, return to your inbox and resend yourself another email from CoinSpot and it will be received into your regular inbox.
Need more help?
Please submit your request via Zendesk - https://coinspot.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new
or start a conversation with us via Live Chat and our team will provide full instructions and advice.