Adding our support email to Gmail's safe mailing list!
Having issues in receiving our emails via gmail?
Gmail recently updated their algorithms and majority of Gmail users will find their emails are being sent to the spam folder or are not being received at all.
Please follow the below steps to ensure you receive all emails in your regular inbox. Please note that you can only complete the below on a computer and not a mobile device.
How to create a filter
1. Once logged into your emails, click on the Gears Icon(1) > Then select See all Settings(2).
Figure 1. Gmail Fix - Viewing Email Settings
2. After that, please click on Filters and Blocked Addresses(1) > Create a new filter(2).
Figure 2. Gmail Fix - Create a new filter button
3. From there, please type into the from field email@example.com(1) > Then select Create filter(2).
Figure 3. Gmail Fix - Adding Our Email
4. Choose the option Never send it to Spam(1) > Then select Create filter(2).
Figure 4. Gmail Fix - Selecting the Criteria
5. Congratulations, you have successfully added our email address to your safe mailing list!
If you are not receiving the coin send confirmation email, cancel your coin send via the Transactions page of the coin and re-initiate the send again. If you are still not receiving emails, check the emails in your spam inbox and check All Mail or All Inboxes within the Gmail website or Gmail App. Also try and search for 'CoinSpot' via Gmail's search bar.
Need more help?
Please submit your request via Zendesk - https://coinspot.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new
or start a conversation with us via Live Chat and our team will provide full instructions and advice.