Instant Deposits with PayID!
The first thing you will need is your PayID details. Your details are displayed on your PayID deposit page. Selected banks support PayID, if your bank does not support PayID please do not use your PayID details to deposit into. OSKO Payment services will need to be used on both ends of the transaction for instant deposits.
When making a PayID Deposit to your CoinSpot account, please ensure you always include your unique Description/Comment.
What is in this article?
- Detailed PayID Deposit guide for select banks
- Locating PayID Deposit details
- Deposit from your Mobile Banking App or Internet Banking
- Which Financial Institutions/Banks support PayID Deposits?
- I have not received my PayID Deposit?
Detailed PayID Deposit guide for select banks
Locating PayID Deposit details
1. From your Dashboard, select the 'PayID' option from the Quick Deposit Menu.
Figure 1. Help using PayID - (Quick Deposit - PayID)
2. Below is an example only -
Figure 2. Help using PayID - (Example - PayID Details)
Deposit from your Mobile Banking App or Internet Banking
When logged into your mobile banking or online banking, select the option to pay anyone.
Select the option to add a new payee and choose to pay someone with the email address option.
Fill in the email address field with the email address shown on your PayID deposit page.
Enter your Description/Comment (shown on your PayID deposit page) into your bank's description/reference field and complete your deposit.
Please Note -
- PayID deposits, especially if this is your first deposit or you have deposited a large amount, may be held by your bank or take 24 hours to clear.
- Please stick to your AUD deposit limit, deposits amounts above your limit will be delayed and further verification may be required.
- As per our Terms of Service CoinSpot can only accept payments from your own personal bank account.
Which Financial Institutions/Banks support PayID Deposits?
The majority of Australian banks and Financial Institutions will support PayID deposits to email addresses.
Please use the below link to find suitable financial institution/banks that support PayID deposits.
I have not received my PayID Deposit?
If you have not received your PayID Deposit, the below are the most likely case.
- You have made a PayID Deposit but have forgotten to include your unique PayID Comment/Description.
- This is your first PayID Deposit to your CoinSpot account.
- You have used a different bank account to deposit via PayID as opposed to your previous PayID Deposits.
- Your bank does not utilise Osko Payments when making PayID deposits.
If you have forgotten to include your unique PayID Description/Comment, please reach out to our Support Team.
Need more help?
Please submit your request via Zendesk - https://coinspot.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new
or start a conversation with us via Live Chat and our team will provide full instructions and advice.