To celebrate Easter this year we are running an Easter Crypto Hunt. This will commence Friday 9am (AEST) April 19th, 2019 and will end once all prizes have been distributed or by 11:59pm (AEST) April 19th, 2019 (whichever comes first).
Instead of easter eggs, we have hidden SIX “CryptoBunnies” around our site. Each bunny is a different colour and size and will represent a different prize. The total crypto prize pool is valued at approximately $2500 AUD. The CryptoBunnies are hiding in sneaky hiding spots, so be on the lookout. They may be closer than you think...
If you are lucky enough to find one, you must let us know before anyone else finds it! Each CryptoBunny can only be found once. Once a specific CryptoBunny has been found, and shared online via our Facebook or Twitter pages, the first person who found it will win a prize. Limit one prize per person. Any user who uploads subsequent posts about a CryptoBunny that has already been found will not receive a prize.
For complete transparency, all users who find our CryptoBunnies have to let us know via our official social media channels in order to be eligible:
• @coinspotau (Twitter) - Tag us;
• https://www.facebook.com/pg/coinspotau/community/?ref=page_internal (Facebook) - Post on our wall.
This way, everyone can see who found the CryptoBunnies first and we can give the prizes to the lucky members who were the quickest!
Example tweet via Twitter:
@coinspot I found a CryptoBunny!
*Note*: The CryptoBunny shown above is an example and is not included in our competition.
- To be eligible to win a prize you must have a verified CoinSpot account.
- If you find a CryptoBunny, you must take a photo/screenshot of the CryptoBunny in its location & be the first one to show us via one of our official social media channels (Facebook or Twitter ONLY).
- There is strictly one prize per person.