We ask users to complete a mobile number change for their account to ensure all account details are up to date. To complete a mobile number change, you can follow the guide below.
Account Recovery (Phone Number Change)
1. Visit the Account Recovery Page here.
2. Then select 'Recover My Account'.
Figure 1. Account Recovery - Change Mobile Number - (Recover My Account)
3. Select 'My phone number has changed'.
Figure 2. Account Recovery - Change Mobile Number - (Mobile Number has changed Button)
4. Enter your CoinSpot account email address and new mobile phone number.
Figure 3. Account Recovery - Change Mobile Number - (Mobile Change Request)
Reviewing and submitting your request
5. Review the details and instructions required to take your Authorisation photo.
To ensure the best possible outcome, please have a read of our Authorisation Photo Tips article when submitting your Authorisation Photo.
When reviewing the Authorisation Photo requirements and instructions, please take and upload a photo holding your photo ID (e.g. drivers licence or passport) and the statement as shown in the example.
Ensure you include all the details and follow the instructions carefully to ensure we can process your change email request in a timely manner.
For security reasons, incomplete photos and statements will be rejected and will be required to be submitted again.
Figure 4. Account Recovery - Change Mobile Number - (Authorisation Photo Requirements)
6. Upload your Authorisation Photo by selecting 'Click to Upload' and follow the reCAPTCHA.
Figure 5. Account Recovery - Change Mobile Number - (Uploading your Authorisation Photo)
7. Congratulations, you have successfully uploaded your Authorisation Photo. A team member will review this and you will receive an email to confirm your email has been updated!
Figure 6. Account Recovery - Change Mobile Number - (Photo Successfully Submitted)
Need more help?
Please submit your request via Zendesk - https://coinspot.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new
or start a conversation with us via Live Chat and our team will provide full instructions and advice.