How do I setup a recurring AUD Deposit?
When logged into your mobile banking app or internet banking:
- Select the option to Pay or Transfer.
- Select the option to use BPAY or PayID, if you choose PayID you will need to choose the email address option.
- Please note, not all banks allow recurring PayID deposits. Additionally, if you cannot locate the email address option, then your bank may not accept PayID payments to email addresses.
- Insert your BPAY or PayID details.
- You will be able to find your details on the BPAY Deposit or PayID Deposit Page.
- Select your payment frequency.
- Please ensure your frequency aligns with the Recurring Purchase schedule within your CoinSpot account. For further information on how to set up Recurring Buy, please click here.
- Verify all details are correct and confirm your payment.
For detailed guide on how to set up recurring AUD Deposits, please visit the respective article:
Where do I find my BPAY or PayID payment details?
You will need to navigate to the CoinSpot AUD Deposit page. We have highlighted where you can locate your BPAY details in the below image.
Select BPAY > Then review your BPAY Deposit details there.
Figure 1. Recurring AUD Deposit - (Locating BPAY Deposit Details)
We have highlighted where you can locate your PayID details in the below image.
Select PayID > Then review your PayID Deposit details there.
Figure 2. Recurring AUD Deposit - (Locating PayID Deposit details)
How do I cancel a recurring AUD deposit I created?
This can be done via your mobile banking app or online banking. You will need to locate the applicable page where your scheduled payments are listed. There you can edit or delete the scheduled payment.
If you require further assistance regarding this, we would recommend contacting your bank as each bank's process may differ.
Need more help?
Please submit your request via Zendesk - https://coinspot.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new
or start a conversation with us via Live Chat and our team will provide full instructions and advice.
My apologies... set stop loss.. actually explains and answers my question. Thank you. Regards Earl
I am considering using CoinSpot for both BTC & ETH weekly DCAs and was seeking info on such. This is scant.
Where does it explain how the orders are executed? Where are the costs & fees explained?
Please sign in to leave a comment.