How do I setup a recurring buy?
1. When logged into your CoinSpot account, select the My Account Menu(1) > Then tap on Recurring Buy(2).
Figure 1. Setting Recurring Buy - (My Account Menu - Recurring Buy)
2. Before setting up Recurring buy orders, we recommend users to please set up a recurring AUD deposit to ensure your recurring buy can be completed.
For further information on how to set up recurring AUD deposit, please have a read of our How to setup recurring AUD deposit article.
3. Enter the details to initiate a Recurring Buy request. Then select 'Preview Recurring Buy'.
Figure 2. Setting Recurring Buy - (Recurring Buy Details)
4. Once you have verified that your order is correct and you are ready to place this recurring buy order, select 'Confirm Recurring Buy'.
Figure 3. Setting Recurring Buy - (Confirm Recurring Buy)
5. Congratulations you have successfully set up a Recurring Buy!
Figure 4. Setting Recurring Buy - (Order Confirmed)
How do I cancel a recurring buy I created?
1. This can be done via the Recurring Buy page, under Manage Existing Recurring Buys. Tap on the X Button to cancel this.
Figure 5. Setting Recurring Buy - Cancelling Recurring Buy - (X Icon)
2. Then select 'Confirm Remove'.
Figure 6. Setting Recurring Buy - Cancelling Recurring Buy - (Confirm Remove)
Need more help?
Please submit your request via Zendesk - https://coinspot.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new
or start a conversation with us via Live Chat and our team will be happy to assist.