Open a Business account with CoinSpot today!
Opening a Business or Trust account with CoinSpot is simple and we have a dedicated team of onboarding specialists to assist you through the process.
Once you're set up, our friendly & local account management team will be able to assist with any ongoing queries you may have with your account.
What do I need to get started?
- Drivers Licence & Passport (All Directors & Shareholders)
- Your Business details: Name, ABN/ACN and Registered Business
- A pen, paper and camera handy to take a verification photo with the verification statement
- For those operating from a Trust; you will need your Trust documents or in lieu of this, you can download the Trust Extract form (explained in further detail below)
As this account will be specifically for your Business investments the account will remain separate from any individual account you may already hold with us. You will need to register a new account, with a separate email address and password.
Create a new CoinSpot account
1. To get started, you will need to enter your desired email for your dedicated CoinSpot Business account and a secure password.
Figure 1. Verifying a Business & Trust Account - (Register Account)
2. Click 'Complete Verification' to begin.
Figure 2. Verifying a Business & Trust Account - (Account Created)
3. Check your email inbox to verify your email address. Once your email has been verified tap on 'Complete Verification'.
Figure 3. Verifying a Business & Trust Account - (Verifying your email)
Choosing your Account Type
4. Select 'This is a business or trust account' and enter your account holder details. This is the person who will be trading on behalf of the entity.
There will be an option to add in additional directors or shareholders later.
Figure 4. Verifying a Business & Trust Account - (Account Holder Details)
Uploading your documents
5. Once you have filled out the Account Holder Details section, please upload your applicable ID document. Please note, ID documents can only be uploaded in either .jpeg or .png format.
Accepted Verification Documents
For further information regarding to accepted verification documents to verify your CoinSpot account, please have a read of our Accepted Verification Documents article.
Figure 5. Verifying a Business & Trust Account - (Verification Document)
Verifying your Mobile Phone Number
6. Afterwards, you will be required to verify and confirm your mobile phone number.
Figure 6. Verifying a Business & Trust Account - (Verifying Phone Number)
Filling out your Business Information
7. Here you will need to fill out your Business information, your Director details will be automatically added for you, if you are the sole beneficiary you can continue to the last step.
If you have additional Directors or Shareholders associated with your Business, you will need to add them via the 'Add Additional Directors or Shareholder' button.
Figure 7. Verifying a Business & Trust Account - (Business Information)
8. If your business is a trust, please click the applicable check box and upload your Trust Document.
In lieu of Trust documents, you can download the Trust Extract form for your accountant or solicitor to fill out.
Figure 8. Verifying a Business & Trust Account - (Adding Business Trust Information)
Upload your Verification Photo
9. For the final step you will need to upload your CoinSpot Verification Photo.
Please ensure you are holding a note in your photo that includes the below information.
Figure 9. Verifying a Business & Trust Account - (Verification Photo)
10. Once you have completed all sections with all the required details along with uploading your Verification Photo, you can click the 'Submit for Verification' button and our dedicated business team will review your application and may contact you for further information.
Figure 10. Verifying a Business & Trust Account - (Submit Verification)
Need more help?
Please submit your request via Zendesk - coinspot.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new
or start a conversation with us via Live Chat and our team will provide full instructions and advice.
Please sign in to leave a comment.