Set up your Self Managed Super Fund (SMSF) account with CoinSpot today!
Once you have established your SMSF Trust and have your documents ready, please follow this guide to complete your account verification.
If you have not yet established an SMSF trust or do not have your documents ready, please refer to our introductory article for more information.
What do I need to get started?
- Drivers Licence or Passport (All Directors & Individual Trustees)
- Registered Trust name & address
- Trust ABN
- A signed copy of the Trust deed
- Trust beneficiary details
- A pen, paper and camera handy to take a verification photo with the verification statement
As this account will be specifically for your SMSF investments the account will remain separate from any individual account you may already hold with us. You will need to register a new account, with a separate email address and password.
Create a new CoinSpot account
1. To get started, you will need to enter your desired email for your dedicated CoinSpot SMSF account and a secure password.
Figure 1. Verifying a SMSF Account - (Register Account)
2. Click 'Complete Verification' to begin.
Figure 2. Verifying a SMSF Account - (Account Created)
3. Check your email inbox to verify your email address. Once your email has been verified tap on 'Complete Verification'.
Figure 3. Verifying a SMSF Account - (Verifying your email)
Choosing your Account Type
4. Select 'This is a Self Managed Super Fund (SMSF) account' and enter your account holder details.
Figure 4. Verifying a SMSF Account - (Account Holder Details)
Uploading your documents
5. Once you have filled out the Account Holder Details section, please upload your applicable ID document. Please note, ID documents can only be uploaded in either .jpeg or .png format.
Figure 5. Verifying a SMSF Account - (Verification Document)
Verifying your Mobile Phone Number
6. Afterwards, you will be required to verify and confirm your mobile phone number.
Figure 6. Verifying a SMSF Account - (Verifying Phone Number)
Filling out your SMSF Information
7. Here you will need to fill out your SMSF Information.
Figure 7. Verifying a SMSF Account - (SMSF Information)
8. Your Trustee Details will be automatically added for you, if you are the sole Trustee you can proceed to upload your Trust Deed.
If you have additional Trustees associated with your SMSF, you will need to add them via the 'Add Additional Trustee' button
Figure 8. Verifying a SMSF Account - (Trustee Details)
Upload your Verification Photo
9. For the final step you will need to upload your CoinSpot Verification Photo
Please ensure you are holding a note in your photo that includes the below information;
Figure 9. Verifying a SMSF Account - (Verification Photo)
10. Once you have completed all fields and sections with all the required details, you can click the 'Submit for Verification' button and our dedicated SMSF team will review your application and may contact you for further information.
Figure 10. Verifying a SMSF Account - (Submit Verification)
Need more help?
Please submit your request via Zendesk - coinspot.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new
or you can reach our dedicated SMSF Team directly at email@example.com