CoinSpot’s new Mobile app update has rolled out and with this, we have introduced new features as well as updating some old ones!
What is in this article?
Withdrawing AUD has been made easy using the CoinSpot Mobile App!
CoinSpot features the use of instant AUD liquidity, which can then be withdrawn directly to your chosen AU bank account! We offer this through the desktop web browser and mobile app version.
Below are the simple steps in completing an AUD Withdrawal request to your nominated bank account.
Initiating an AUD withdrawal
1. Log into the CoinSpot Mobile app, Tap on the Account Menu Icon.
Figure 1. CoinSpot Mobile App - AUD Withdraw - (Withdraw AUD)
2. Then select Withdraw AUD.
Figure 2. CoinSpot Mobile App - AUD Withdraw - (Withdraw AUD)
3. To initiate an AUD withdrawal, tap on 'Withdraw'.
Figure 3. CoinSpot Mobile App - AUD Withdraw - (Withdraw Button)
4. Once your bank details have been saved, continue to the AUD Withdraw entry page.
Enter the AUD amount to withdraw(1) > Review your BSB and Account Number, ensuring that this is correct, then select the checkbox(2) > Then tap on Continue(3).
Please note that this is to be entered without commas. For example, 1000 instead of 1,000.
Figure 4. CoinSpot Mobile App - AUD Withdraw - (Initiating AUD Withdraw)
5. A confirmation screen will present to you with your AUD withdrawal request. Tap on 'Confirm Withdrawal' once you are ready and can confirm the details utilised are correct.
Figure 5. CoinSpot Mobile App - AUD Withdraw - (Finalising AUD Withdrawal)
6. Congratulations, you have now completed your AUD Withdrawal! You can view the AUD withdrawal by tapping on ‘Go To Withdrawals’.
Figure 6. CoinSpot Mobile App - AUD Withdraw - (AUD Withdrawal Successful)
If you wish to see your withdrawals from a substantial period you can review this in your EOFY Statements via Order History from your Account Menu via the internet web browser.
Cancel AUD Withdrawal (Created Status)
Users will be able to cancel any withdrawal request if it's in created status. Follow the steps below to terminate an AUD withdrawal request from the CoinSpot Mobile App.
1. Locate the AUD Withdraw Menu.
Figure 7. CoinSpot Mobile App - AUD Withdraw - (Withdraw AUD)
2. Once in the Withdraw AUD menu, locate your withdrawal in 'Created' status
Figure 8. CoinSpot Mobile App - AUD Withdraw - (Withdraw AUD)
2. Swipe on the transaction to reveal the icon, tap the to delete your withdrawal request.
*Do note that funds that are not in a created status are not able to be cancelled.
Figure 9. CoinSpot Mobile App - AUD Withdraw - (Cancel Created Request)
3. Congratulations, you have successfully cancelled your AUD Withdrawal! A cancelled withdrawal will be confirmed by the green banner as per below.
Figure 10. CoinSpot Mobile App - AUD Withdrawal - (Withdrawal Cancelled)
Ensure the following for a successful withdrawal
- Ensure your bank details are correct
- Ensure you have enough funds in your account during the withdrawal process (1 business day)
Please note - We do not hold your funds, meaning you can still use the funds you have requested to withdraw. Please ensure you have sufficient funds in your account throughout the the duration of the AUD withdrawal being processed, otherwise the withdrawal may not be successful. You will receive an email of the outcome of your withdrawal request once it has been processed.
For further information on how long AUD withdrawals take, please have a read of our help article here.
Need more help?
Please submit your request via Zendesk - https://coinspot.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new
or start a conversation with us via Live Chat and our team will provide full instructions and advice.