CoinSpot’s new Mobile app update has rolled out and with this, we have introduced new features as well as updating some old ones!
What is in this article?
Withdrawing AUD has been made easy using the CoinSpot Mobile App!
CoinSpot features the use of instant AUD liquidity, which can then be withdrawn directly to your chosen Australian Bank Account! We also offer this through the CoinSpot Website.
Below are the simple steps in completing an AUD Withdrawal request to your nominated bank account.
Initiating an AUD withdrawal
1. Log into the CoinSpot Mobile App, Tap on the Account Menu Icon .
Figure 1. CoinSpot Mobile App - AUD Withdraw - (Withdraw AUD)
2. Then select Withdraw AUD.
Figure 2. CoinSpot Mobile App - AUD Withdraw - (Withdraw AUD)
3. To initiate an AUD withdrawal, tap on 'Withdraw AUD'.
Figure 3. CoinSpot Mobile App - AUD Withdraw - (Withdraw AUD Button)
4. Enter the AUD amount to withdraw(1) > Tap Continue(2).
*Optional: Select ‘Withdraw Max’ to withdraw all Available AUD.
Figure 4. CoinSpot Mobile App - AUD Withdraw - (Amount Entry)
5. Review your BSB and Account Number, ensuring that this is correct, then select the checkbox(1) > Then tap on Confirm Withdrawal(2).
*Please note, using the wrong bank account details may result in loss of funds or lengthy recovery times.
Figure 5. CoinSpot Mobile App - AUD Withdraw - (Finalising AUD Withdrawal)
6. Congratulations, you have now completed your AUD Withdrawal!
Figure 6. CoinSpot Mobile App - AUD Withdraw - (AUD Withdrawal Successful)
If you wish to see your withdrawals from a substantial period you can review this in your EOFY Statements via Order History from your Account Menu via the internet web browser.
Cancel AUD Withdrawal (Created Status)
Users will be able to cancel any withdrawal request if it's in created status. Follow the steps below to terminate an AUD withdrawal request from the CoinSpot Mobile App.
1. Locate 'Withdraw AUD'.
Figure 7. CoinSpot Mobile App - AUD Withdraw - (Withdraw AUD)
2. Once in the Withdraw AUD menu, tap on ‘History’.
Figure 8. CoinSpot Mobile App - AUD Withdraw - (Withdraw AUD Overview)
3. Tap on the AUD Withdrawal in ‘Created’ status.
Figure 9. CoinSpot Mobile App - AUD Withdraw - (Withdraw AUD History)
4. Once you are ready to cancel your AUD withdrawal, tap on ‘Cancel Order’.
Figure 10. CoinSpot Mobile App - AUD Withdrawal - (Withdrawal Summary)
5. Congratulations, you have successfully cancelled your AUD Withdrawal! A cancelled withdrawal will be confirmed by the green banner as per below.
Figure 11. CoinSpot Mobile App - AUD Withdraw - (Withdrawal Cancelled)
Ensure the following for a successful withdrawal
- Ensure your bank details are correct
- Ensure you have enough funds in your account during the withdrawal process (1 business day)
Please note - We do not hold your funds, meaning you can still use the funds you have requested to withdraw. Please ensure you have sufficient funds in your account throughout the the duration of the AUD withdrawal being processed, otherwise the withdrawal may not be successful. You will receive an email of the outcome of your withdrawal request once it has been processed.
For further information on how long AUD withdrawals take, please have a read of our help article here.
Need more help?
Please submit your request via Zendesk - https://coinspot.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new
or start a conversation with us via Live Chat and our team will provide full instructions and advice.