Instant PayID and Direct Deposit with OSKO!
What is in this article?
What is OSKO?
OSKO is a fast-payment service that provides users with close to real-time payments between other users and banks that support OSKO.
Sometimes OSKO does not provide the instant payment service which results in an unexpected delay, like a bank, sometimes delays occur and are worked on to resolve. Below are some factors as to why your deposit has not come through instantly.
OSKO has been used, why is it not instant?
From time to time your banking provider may experience unexpected delays in their transaction speeds which may cause the delay in receiving this into your CoinSpot account. Below are some tips which may assist in reviewing your transaction to further check up on its progress.
- Does the transaction show a 'Pending, Processing, Future date' or similar status on the transaction receipt
- Is this your first AUD deposit to your CoinSpot account? If so, we ask for users to allow 1-2 Business Days for the funds to arrive. We also recommend that users check with their banking provider as to how quick pending deposits take to land in the recipient's account.
- Made a larger AUD deposit than your previous deposits? If you have made a larger sum AUD deposit this will most likely undergo traditional clearance times. We recommend users to allow 1-2 Business Days for the funds to arrive.
- Is this your first AUD deposit using a new bank account or different depositing method? If so, we ask users to allow 1-2 Business Days for the funds to arrive. We also recommend that users check with their banking provider as to how quick pending deposits take to land.
- When sending money to a new payee or from an account not previously used to make a payment, there may be a disclaimer that mentions a similar message to: 'This is your first time making a payment to this account. Please allow 24 hours for the payment to be successful'. Please allow the given time, we suggest 1-2 Business Days.
- Does your screenshot display OSKO? If not, the transaction may not have used OSKO as a payment type, this may be because the receiving end does not use OSKO.
You can view the OSKO FAQ Page for further information and guidance in OSKO payments
Need more help?
Please submit your request via Zendesk - https://coinspot.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new
or start a conversation with us via Live Chat and our team will provide full instructions and advice.