Need to provide an Authorisation Photo?
From time to time you may need to submit an authorisation photo to remove restrictions, change account details or as the team have requested for specific scenarios.
We ask that users try to complete their photo submission ensuring they are physically holding their Verified ID, Handwritten Statement and ensure the Authorisation Photo reflects the photo example provided below.
Figure 1. Authorisation Photo Tips - (Example Photo)
We employ these methods as part of our security measures to ensure your account is safe and secure. An Authorisation Photo is required to make important changes to your CoinSpot account. Incomplete Authorisation Photos or photos not meeting our criteria will be rejected and will require a new submission.
To ensure the best possible outcome, please follow these instructions
- Ensure we can see your face and there is nothing obstructing your face.
- Ensure at least 1 arm and hand is visible in the photo.
- No hats, beanies, masks or sunglasses to be worn.
- Ensure you are physically holding the ID you have used to verify your CoinSpot account with.
- Ensure we can read all details on the ID you are physically holding.
- Ensure your fingers are not obstructing any important details on your ID.
- Ensure all 3 items are included in the photo (Yourself, ID and Handwritten Statement).
- Ensure your handwritten statement is handwritten, we do not accept statements on tablets or printed statements.
- Ensure you are utilising the current date at the time of submitting your request.
- Ensure you have written the correct request on your statement.
- Ensure you submit your photo to the correct category on Account Recovery.
If you are alone or having difficulty including all information in your photo, we recommend you to utilise a mirror, another device or the self timer feature on the camera in use. Please also take your Authorisation Photo at the highest photo resolution possible.
Direct links to submit your new attempt:
- Account Recovery - Email Change
- Account Recovery - Mobile Number Change
- Account Recovery - 2FA Reset
- Account Recovery - Unlock Account
- Account Recovery - Re-enable Withdrawals
- Account Recovery - Disable Geo-lock
Still need further assistance?
Please submit your request via Zendesk - https://coinspot.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new
or start a conversation with us via Live Chat and our team will provide full instructions and advice.