Users may find that they encounter this message after several failed login attempts through the CoinSpot Mobile App, even after refreshing the page. Below we have some troubleshooting methods to prevent this from occurring in the future:
- Ensure there are no invisible spaces before/after your email address or password.
- Making sure that caps lock is utilised at an appropriate time.
- Ensure auto-fill is not entering an old password.
- Double check all spelling on password and email address credentials.
- Ensure your VPN is not enabled.
- Clear the cache and data of the app. Deleting and re-installing the app is also an option.
- Reset the password, record and store this in a secure location for your next login.
- Complete a login from a device not previously used.
- Log in through the CoinSpot Website instead of the CoinSpot Mobile App.
Figure 1. CoinSpot Mobile App - Login Troubleshooting - (Example - Login Page)
Still can't login?
You may request a password reset through 'Forgot your password'. Ensuring that the new password is recorded and stored in a secure location to provide the best possible outcome for your next login attempt.
For further information and visual guidance to assist you with resetting your password, please have a read of our Forgotten your password article.
If you are still experiencing any login issues with your CoinSpot account, please contact our 24/7 Live Chat or email Support team directly at firstname.lastname@example.org
Need more help?
Please submit your request via Zendesk - https://coinspot.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new
or start a conversation with us via Live Chat and our team will provide full instructions and advice.