Earn is here!
Earn is an easy way for CoinSpot members to grow their holdings through loaning their assets for their chosen time period, no fees and no lock in periods!
What is in this article?
- Earn your coins
- How to edit your Loan Term
- How to cancel your Loan Term
- List of Coins available on CoinSpot Earn
Earn involves loaning your coins in an Earn Wallet supplied by CoinSpot. After a certain period of time, you will receive Earn rewards depending on the amount of coins you have placed in your Earn wallet and the amount of time they have been there.
Simply put, by participating in the CoinSpot Earn Program, you are allocating some of your coins in order to receive Earn Rewards. The greater the volume and period of time your allocation remains, the larger the Earn Reward!
We have provided users with a step-by-step explanation of how to place your coins into the CoinSpot Earn Program below.
Earn your coins
1. First, select 'Wallets' at the top of your Dashboard.
Figure 1. CoinSpot Earn - Setup CoinSpot Earn - (Wallets Page)
2. Navigate to the Coin you wish to Earn and open the wallet up.
Figure 2. CoinSpot Earn - Setup CoinSpot Earn - (Example - Earn ADA)
3. Select Earn(1) on the left hand side > Then enter the Enter Amount to lend(2) > Afterwards, select the Confirm Lend Amount(3) button.
*Optional: You can select 'Lend All Available' if you wish to loan all available funds.
Figure 3. CoinSpot Earn - Setup CoinSpot Earn - (Earn Page)
4. Confirmation of the current Lend amount will be processed shortly after.
Figure 4. CoinSpot Earn - Setup CoinSpot Earn - (ADA Completed Loan)
Congratulations! Your Coins are now in the Earn Program!
You can see your approximate payout amount, the rate of return and more information on the Earn page of your wallet.
How to edit your Loan Term
If you wish to edit the amount of your Loan term, you can do so by utilising the instructions provided below.
1. Navigate to your Wallet page of the coin you wish to edit your CoinSpot Earn amount.
Figure 5. CoinSpot Earn - Edit CoinSpot Earn Term - (ADA Wallet)
2. To Edit the Loan amount, Select Earn(1) > Then Select Lend all available(2) > Afterwards, select Edit Lend Amount(3).
Figure 6. CoinSpot Earn - Edit CoinSpot Earn Term - (Edit Amount)
3. Congratulations, you have successfully edited your CoinSpot Earn amount!
Figure 7. CoinSpot Earn - Edit CoinSpot Earn Term - (Edit Amount Successful)
How to cancel your Loan Term
There is no lock in period for your coins that are under Loan Status, however you can edit and end the Lend Term as you wish.
1. To end your Loan Term, you can select the 'End Lend Term' button, returning all funds to your wallet and being available to use.
Figure 8. CoinSpot Earn - Cancel CoinSpot Earn Term - (End Lend Term)
2. Congratulations, you have successfully ended your lend term on CoinSpot Earn!
Figure 9. CoinSpot Earn - Cancel CoinSpot Earn Term - (End Loan Successful)
Looking to Earn with other coins? No problem!
Below is a list of all the coins available to users through CoinSpot Earn. If there are other coins that you are interested in being added to CoinSpot Earn, please feel free to let us know!
- (ADA) Cardano
- (ALGO) Algorand
- (ATOM) Cosmos
- (AVAX) Avalanche
- (AXS) Axie Infinity
- (BNB) BNB
- (CRO) Cronos
- (DOT) Polkadot
- (ETH) Ethereum
- (EGLD) Elrond Gold
- (FLOW) Flow
- (FTM) Fantom
- (KAVA) Kava
- (KSM) Kusama
- (LUNC) Terra Luna Classic
- (MATIC) Polygon
- (ONE) Harmony
- (SOL) Solana
- (TRX) TRON
- (VRA) Verasity
- (WAN) Wanchain
- (XTZ) Tezos
- (ZIL) Zilliqa
Need more help?
Please submit your request via Zendesk - https://coinspot.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new
or start a conversation with us via Live Chat and our team will provide full instructions and advice.