CoinSpot users will be able to download their EOFY statements, Buys/Sells and Sends/Receives CSV Files to assist them with completing their tax return. Below we have provided users with step-by-step instructions on how to locate and download their EOFY Statements and CSV Files.
Please note, at present the EOFY Statements and CSV Files are not accessible through the CoinSpot Mobile App.
For information regarding tax, please visit our Tax Implications of using Cryptocurrencies section.
Further information on Crypto Tax in Australia, please visit out Cryptocurrency & Tax in Australia blog.
What is in this article?
- Where can I find a record of all my CoinSpot transactions?
- How do I download my EOFY Statement?
- How do I download my CSV files?
- How do I download my Affiliate Payment Schedule
Where can I find a record of all my CoinSpot transactions?
CoinSpot provides a number of reports to assist with your tax return. These can be found on the Order History page. Please follow the visual guide provided below to locate your transaction details.
1. Select my Account Menu(1) > Then select Order History(2).
If you are accessing your CoinSpot account via the Mobile Web Browser, please follow the instructions on locating your Order History here.
Figure 1. Locating Tax Statement - My Account Menu - (Order History)
2. You will be able to review your EOFY Statements, EOFY Prices, Sends/Receives CSV and Buys/Sells CSV.
Figure 2. Locating Tax Statement - (Viewing Statements)
How do I download my EOFY Statement?
Users will be able to download and save their EOFY statement by completing this through the print menu. Each Web Browser may be different, however, we have used Google Chrome for the instructions provided.
Desktop Web Browser
1. Select EOFY Statements(1) button > Then select an EOFY(2).
Figure 3. Locating Tax Statement - (Selecting EOFY)
2. Then select the 'Print' button.
Figure 4. Locating Tax Statement - (Print Button)
3. You will then be prompted with the print page. Ensure the Destination, is set to Save as PDF(1) > Then select Save(2).
In the following example, we are using Google Chrome. Please note that each Web Browser will be different, the interface may also differ on the print page.
Figure 5. Locating Tax Statement - (Saving as PDF)
Mobile Web Browser
1. Once logged into your account from your chosen mobile web browser, tap on the button.
Figure 6. Locating Tax Statement - (Three Horizontal Line)
2. Tap on the 'My Account' button, bottom corner of the page.
Figure 7. Locating Tax Statement - (Mobile Web Browser - My Account)
3. Locate and tap on 'Order History'
Figure 8. Locating Tax Statement - (Mobile Web Browser Order History)
3. Tap on EOFY Statements and select an EOFY.
Follow your options to print or save the destination as PDF. As each devices file management is unique, steps to save your PDF are relevant to your device.
Figure 9. Locating Tax Statement - (Mobile Web Browser EOFY Statements)
How do I download my CSV files?
CoinSpot users can easily download their CSV files to assist with completing their tax return.
To download your trading history on CoinSpot, select 'Buys/Sells CSV'.
To download your coin deposit and withdrawals history, select 'Sends/Receives CSV'.
Figure 10. Locating Tax Statement - (Downloading CSV)
How do I download my Affiliate Payment Schedule
1. Login to your CoinSpot account. Select the My Account Menu(1) > Then select Affiliates(2).
Figure 11. Locating Tax Statement - My Account Menu (Affiliates)
2. Scroll down and click Export CSV.
Figure 12. Locating Tax Statement - (Export CSV)
Need more help?
Please submit your request via Zendesk - https://coinspot.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new
or start a conversation with us via Live Chat and our team will provide full instructions and advice.