CoinSpot users can easily cancel their NFT Send by following the steps provided below. Please note, once an NFT Send has been successfully processed, it cannot be cancelled.
- How to deposit an NFT into your CoinSpot account
- How to send your NFT to an External Wallet
- Where to locate NFT Sending & Receiving Transaction History
What is in this article?
Cancelling your NFT Send
1. After initiating an NFT send, you will be prompted with the following screen. Tap on ‘Cancel’ to cancel your NFT send.
Figure 1. Cancelling NFT Send - After Initiating Send - (Cancel Button)
2. Congratulations, you have successfully cancelled your NFT send! The NFT has been returned back to your CoinSpot NFT Wallet.
Figure 2. Cancelling NFT Send - After Initiating Send - (Cancel Successful)
Cancelling an NFT send within NFT History
1. Tap on My Account Menu(1) > Select NFT Wallet(2).
Figure 3. Cancelling NFT Send - Cancel via NFT History - (My Account Menu - NFT Wallet)
2. Within your NFT Wallet, tap on .
Figure 4. Cancelling NFT Send - Cancel via NFT History - (NFT Wallet)
3. When in the NFT Wallet History page, locate the NFT sending transaction and tap on ‘Cancel’.
Figure 5. Cancelling NFT Send - Cancel via NFT History - (Cancel Button)
4. Congratulations, your NFT sending transaction has been successfully cancelled and returned back to your NFT Wallet!
Figure 6. Cancelling NFT Send - Cancel via NFT History - (Cancel Successful)
Need more help?
Please submit your request via Zendesk - https://coinspot.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new
or start a conversation with us via Live Chat and our team will provide full instructions and advice.