Send your NFTs on CoinSpot to an External NFT Wallet
CoinSpot users are now able to send NFTs to External NFT Wallets through the CoinSpot Website. At present, sending and receiving of NFTs is not available on the CoinSpot Mobile App.
When sending NFTs to an external wallet, please ensure it is able to accept the NFT being sent, all NFT collections on CoinSpot currently are ETH based. To avoid loss of assets, we recommend users to reach out to their External Receiving Wallets Support Team to determine whether the NFT they are sending can be accepted.
- How to deposit your NFT into your CoinSpot account
- How to cancel an NFT Send
- Where to locate NFT Sending & Receiving Transaction History
To send NFTs to an external wallet, please follow our guide provided below.
How to send an NFT
1. Tap on the My Account Menu(1) > Then select NFT Wallet(2).
Figure 1. How to Send your NFT - (My Account Menu - NFT Wallet)
2. Within the NFT wallet, you will be able to see your collection of NFTs. Tap on ‘View NFT’ of the NFT you are looking to send.
Figure 2. How to Send your NFT - (NFT Collection)
3. Once you have selected the NFT, tap the button.
*If you want to send your NFT but have an open NFT Listings for that NFT, you will need to cancel this before attempting to send your NFT. Please read our How do I cancel my NFT Listing article for step by step instructions.
Figure 3. How to Send your NFT - (Send NFT)
4. Within the NFT sending page, Enter in the NFT Wallet Address(1) > Enter your App Based 2FA Code(2) > Then select Send(3).
⭑Optional: If you do not have App Based 2FA enabled, you can select ‘send the code via SMS’ you will be sent a SMS message with your 2FA token.
App Based 2FA - If App Based 2FA is not enabled, please have a read of our How to set up 2FA article.
Figure 4. How to Send your NFT - (NFT Sending Page)
5. Similar to sending coins to an external wallet address, you will need to navigate to your email inbox and locate the NFT withdrawal confirmation email, then press on the NFT withdrawal confirmation link.
For further information on how to cancel an NFT send that is currently in Processing Status, please have a read of the How to cancel your NFT Send article.
When your NFT is in the process of being sent to an NFT Wallet, you are unable to create new listings for that NFT.
Figure 5. How to Send your NFT - (Confirming Email)
6. Congratulations, you have successfully made an NFT send! Please allow for some time for your NFT to process into your External NFT Wallet.
Figure 6. How to Send your NFT - (Withdrawal Confirmed)
Need more help?
Please submit your request via Zendesk - https://coinspot.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new
or start a conversation with us via Live Chat and our team will provide full instructions and advice.
Please sign in to leave a comment.