Locating Coin Transaction History on the CoinSpot Website!
Easily locate your Coin Deposit and Withdrawal Transaction History through the CoinSpot Website. Users can view their full Transaction Details which includes the Transaction Hash/TXID, Receiving Wallet Address and the status of the send. Below we have highlighted a quick guide to assist users with locating their Coin Deposit & Withdrawal Transaction History.
What is in this article?
- Locating Coin Deposit & Withdrawal Transactions
- Expanding Coin Deposit & Withdrawal Transaction Details
Locating Coin Deposit & Withdrawal Transactions
1. On your Dashboard, select 'Wallets'.
Figure 1. Locating Coin Transaction History - (Wallets)
2. Within the Wallets Page, locate the desired coin wallet, tap on 'Open [COIN] Wallet'.
In the following illustration we will be using Ethereum (ETH) as an example.
⭑Optional: Tap on 'Hide zero balance' to only show coins that you are currently holding.
Figure 2. Locating Coin Transaction History - (Wallets Page - ETH Wallet)
3. Within the coin wallet, select 'Transactions'.
Figure 3. Locating Coin Transaction History - (Transactions Tab)
4. From here you will be able to locate the full history for your selected coin's sends, receives and any rewards from CoinSpot Earn.
You will also be able to locate the Transaction Hash/TXID of the coin send or deposit with any relevant wallet address that was utilised. If you need to cancel a pending coin send, please have a read of our How to cancel a Coin Withdrawal article.
Figure 4. Locating Coin Transaction History - (ETH - Transactions Page Example)
Expanding Coin Deposit & Withdrawal Transaction Details
1. You can also expand the transaction to reveal the full coin withdrawal/receive details by pressing on 'View'.
Figure 5. Locating Coin Transaction History - (ETH - Transactions Page Example)
2. After selecting View on the Transactions History page, you will be presented with the Transaction Details Page.
From here you can locate an expanded view of your coin deposit or withdrawal, this will show the exact date, time, coin, amount address, amount and TXID/Transaction Hash.
If you need to copy the Wallet Address or TXID/Transaction Hash, press the button.
Figure 6. Locating Coin Transaction History - (ETH - Transaction Details)
Need more help?
Please submit your request via Zendesk -https://coinspot.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new
or start a conversation with us via Live Chat and our team will provide full instructions and advice.