Looking to set up or change the card pin for your CoinSpot Mastercard? Look no further, we have provided our users with instructions on how to complete this below.
Please note when setting your card pin, we strongly recommend you to utilise a unique card pin that is not related to your personal information or similar to other entities (E.g. Personal Bank Account Pin).
For further information on protecting yourself when utilising your CoinSpot Mastercard, please have a read of our CoinSpot Mastercard - Being Safe Online article.
How to set up or change your Card Pin
1. On your Dashboard, tap on the ‘ My Account Menu Icon’.
Figure 1. CoinSpot Mastercard - Set up & change PIN (Account Menu)
2. Select ‘CoinSpot Mastercard’.
Figure 2. CoinSpot Mastercard - Set up & Change PIN (CoinSpot Mastercard)
3. On the CoinSpot Card page, your card will be presented to you. Tap on ‘Create Pin’.
Figure 3. CoinSpot Mastercard - Set up & Change PIN (Create Pin)
4. A pop up screen will be displayed, you will need to enter a verification code that will be sent to the phone number linked to your CoinSpot account. Tap on ‘Send Code’.
*If your mobile phone number has changed, submit an Authorisation Photo to Account Recovery here.
Figure 4. CoinSpot Mastercard - Set up & Change PIN (Send Verification Code)
5. Enter in the 8 digit Verification Code(1) and select Next(2).
Figure 5. CoinSpot Mastercard - Set up & Change PIN (Entering Verification Code)
6. Enter your new PIN and confirm(1) > Once you are ready, select Submit(2).
Your PIN should NOT be based on information that is easily found such as:
- Your personal telephone number
- Birthday (e.g. personal/family member’s birthday)
- Driver’s Licence Number
- Numbers that form a pattern (e.g. 1234, 1111, 1212)
- PIN that you have utilised with different entities (e.g. personal banking provider)
Figure 6. CoinSpot Mastercard - Set up & Change PIN (New PIN)
7. Congratulations, you have successfully set up or updated your PIN!
Figure 7. CoinSpot Mastercard - Set up & Change PIN (PIN Updated)
For further information on how to set up your CoinSpot Mastercard through a digital wallet such as Apple Pay, Google Wallets or Samsung Pay, please have a read of our articles below:
- How to add your CoinSpot Mastercard to Apple Pay
- How to add your CoinSpot Mastercard to Google Pay
- How to add your CoinSpot Mastercard to Samsung Pay
For further information on protecting yourself online when using your CoinSpot Mastercard, please have a read of our CoinSpot Mastercard - Being Safe Online article.
Need more help?
Please submit your request via Zendesk - https://coinspot.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new
or start a conversation with us via Live Chat and our team will provide full instructions and advice.
Please sign in to leave a comment.