CoinSpot users accessing the CoinSpot Mastercard on Samsung devices can add their card to Samsung Pay as an alternative to Google Wallets. Adding your CoinSpot Mastercard to Samsung Pay will offer you the option to link your card onto older Samsung smartwatches that do not support Google Pay.
Before setting up Samsung Pay, you must have Screen Lock or Biometrics enabled on your Samsung system settings.
For instructions on how to add your CoinSpot Mastercard to Google Pay, please have a read of the article below:
For further information and questions surrounding Digital Wallet's, please have a read of our Digital Wallet FAQ.
What is in this article?
How to link your card to Samsung Pay
1. On your Dashboard, tap on the ‘ My Account Menu Icon’.
Figure 1. CoinSpot Mastercard - Samsung Pay (Account Menu Icon)
2. Select ‘CoinSpot Mastercard’.
Figure 2. CoinSpot Mastercard - Samsung Pay (CoinSpot Mastercard)
3. On the CoinSpot Card page, select ‘Show Card Details’.
Figure 3. CoinSpot Mastercard - Samsung Pay (CoinSpot Card Page)
4. Within your card page, this will reveal your CoinSpot Mastercard Card Number and Expiry.
Flip your card by tapping on the button, this will reveal your CVC number.
Figure 4. CoinSpot Mastercard - Samsung Pay (CoinSpot Mastercard Details)
5. The next step is to launch the Samsung Pay App.
Figure 5. CoinSpot Mastercard - Samsung Pay (Samsung Pay App)
6. Once you have launched the Samsung Pay App, select Pay(1) > Then tap the button(2).
Figure 6. CoinSpot Mastercard - Samsung Pay (Add Card)
7. At the bottom, select ‘Add card manually’.
Figure 7. CoinSpot Mastercard - Samsung Pay (Add Card Manually)
8. Enter your Card Information(1) > Then select Next(2).
Obtain your CoinSpot Mastercard details by switching back to the CoinSpot Mobile App.
Figure 8. CoinSpot Mastercard - Samsung Pay (Enter Card Details)
9. Once you have read and agreed to the Terms of Service, select ‘Agree to all’.
Figure 9. CoinSpot Mastercard - Samsung Pay (Validating Information)
10. You will need to verify your card, select SMS or Email Verification.
After selecting an option, you will need to confirm the verification through SMS or Email.
The email address and mobile phone number will be the same as your CoinSpot account details, If you need to change your contact information, please reach out to us here.
Figure 10. CoinSpot Mastercard - Samsung Pay (Verify Card)
11. Congratulations, you have successfully set up your CoinSpot Mastercard on Samsung Pay!
Figure 11. CoinSpot Mastercard - Samsung Pay (Setup Successful)
Set as default payment method
Yes, you can set your CoinSpot Mastercard as a default payment method when utilising the quick access feature on Samsung Pay. Please follow the instructions provided below.
1. Launch the Samsung Pay App.
2. Tap on the Three Horizontal Lines.
3. Select the Settings Icon.
4. Tap on Quick access and default card.
5. Select Set default card.
6. Toggle on(1) the feature > Select CoinSpot Mastercard(2).
Figure 12. CoinSpot Mastercard - Samsung Pay (Default Payment Card)
For further information on how to set up a PIN for your CoinSpot Mastercard, please have a read of our CoinSpot Mastercard - How do I set up or change my card pin article.
For further information on protecting yourself online when using your CoinSpot Mastercard, please have a read of our CoinSpot Mastercard - Being Safe Online article.
For further information on how to make payments in-store or online, please have a read of our CoinSpot Mastercard - How to make payments article.
Need more help?
Please submit your request via Zendesk - https://coinspot.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new
or start a conversation with us via Live Chat and our team will provide full instructions and advice.