Our team are regularly reviewing digital assets available on CoinSpot
CoinSpot regularly reviews all digital assets to ensure that projects listed on our platform are compliant with internal and external guidelines, criteria and regulation. As such Nebulas (NAS) & HyperCash (HC) will be delisted from CoinSpot. If users wish to hold these assets, we advise sending their coins to a Private Wallet. Selling these coins will no longer be available on CoinSpot after the 16th January 2023.
The Delisting Process is as follows
Instant Buy for the following coins:
- Nebulas (NAS) has been disabled as of 16th November 2022.
- Hypercash (HC) has been disabled as of February 2021.
Instant Sell/CoinSwap for Nebulas (NAS) & HyperCash (HC) has been disabled as of 16th January 2023.
- Users can only sell $500 AUD worth of Nebulas (NAS) per transaction.
- Please find the Instant Sell page for Nebulas (NAS) here.
- Users can only sell $500 AUD worth of HyperCash (HC) per transaction.
- Please find the Instant Sell page for HyperCash (HC) here.
Coin Withdrawals & Deposits
Coin Withdrawals for Nebulas (NAS) & HyperCash (HC) will remain open until further notice.
- To send your coins to an external wallet, please navigate to the applicable link below:
- If you would like further information on how to make a coin withdrawal, please have a read of our Sending Coins to an external wallet address article.
Coin Deposits for Nebulas (NAS) & HyperCash (HC) has been disabled on 12th January 2023.
Any further updates or changes will be communicated via banners within the wallet or through our General Announcements & Updates page.
For further information surrounding CoinSpot’s Digital Asset Removal Policy, please have a read of the article here.
Need more help?
Please submit your request via Zendesk - https://coinspot.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new
or start a conversation with us via Live Chat and our team will provide full instructions and advice.
Please sign in to leave a comment.