If you have forgotten your password for your CoinSpot account, you will be able to reset your password. Please follow the instructions displayed below!
Alternatively here is a direct link to the password reset page in which you can skip to Step 3.
1. To reset your password, please head to the CoinSpot login page.
2. Under the Login button, simply select the link 'Forgot your Password?'.
Figure 1. Forgotten your Password - (Forgot Password Page)
3. You will then be redirected to the Password Reset page.
- Enter your Email Address(1)
- Complete Captcha(2)
- Select Email Password Reset(3).
Please Note - Password reset links via email are only valid for a short period time due to security reasons.
Figure 2. Forgotten your Password - (Reset your password)
4. Check your email inbox for this password reset email.
If you have any difficulty locating our email, please check your Spam/Junk/Trash folders or search for 'coinspot' in your emails. Alternatively, please have a read of our Not receiving our emails article.
Figure 3. Forgotten your Password - (Password Reset Email)
5. Follow the instructions below:
- Enter your New Password(1)
- Enter your ⭑2FA Token(2)
- Select Reset(3)
Receiving wrong token message with your App Based 2FA? Read of our App Based 2FA Troubleshoot article.
⭑Optional: Don't have access to your App Based 2FA? Request for SMS 2FA, press on 'Send the code via SMS'.
Figure 4. Forgotten your Password - (Resetting your Password)
6. Congratulations! You have successfully changed your password for your CoinSpot account!
Figure 5. Forgotten your Password - (Password Reset Complete)
Need more help?
Please submit your request via Zendesk - https://coinspot.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new
or start a conversation with us via Live Chat and our team will provide full instructions and advice.