Some users will find that they are unable to locate our emails for scenarios such as password reset emails, coin withdrawal confirmation emails or other automated emails.
In most cases, CoinSpot emails may arrive in your Junk or Spam folders. Please search your junk/spam folders and if you find our email in those folders then please select the CoinSpot email and report it as not spam. After reporting it as not spam, the email will be sent to your regular inbox and from there you can access the email.
- Check to see if your mailbox is full.
Over capacity email accounts will not provide you with the latest emails as they will not be received. Empty your emails and free up some space!
- Ensure you are logging into the correct email account.
Users who have multiple email addresses in use may find that they are accessing a different email to the one linked with their CoinSpot account.
- You may also troubleshoot the email not being received by clearing your cache and browsing data from the settings of the internet browser you are using, before requesting the email again.
- Open your email account on a different browser or device. Private / incognito browsing mode is also another option.
- Register your email address for common email domains such as Gmail or Outlook.
You can change email addresses for your account through the account recovery page, specifically for email change here.
- We have found that adding our email address email@example.com to your emails contact list will generally solve the problem.
- If you have received a coin withdrawal email from us previously, it may be compiled into the same email chain as the previous email. We recommend you to check that email chain to ensure it is not hidden.
Please add the following email addresses to your mailing list -
This is very effective for Hotmail and Outlook users, if this still doesn't solve the issue then please lodge a support ticket with us for further investigation.
If users are using Gmail as their email service provider and not receiving emails from us, please have a read of our Not receiving emails via Gmail troubleshoot article.
If users are using Outlook as their email service provider and not receiving emails from us, please have a read of our Not receiving emails via Outlook troubleshoot article.
Need more help?
Please submit your request via Zendesk - https://coinspot.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new
or start a conversation with us via Live Chat and our team will provide full instructions and advice.