As part of our Extended Verification, we require a recent residential document to confirm your current Australian residential address. You will need to upload this when completing Extended Verification.
What is in this article?
Locating Extended Verification Page
1. Select My Account Menu(1) > Then tap Extended Verification(2).
Figure 1. Extended Verification - My Account Menu (Extended Verification)
2. On the Extended Verification Page, you will locate a set of questions to answer. Please complete the Extended Verification questions as accurately and detailed as possible.
Figure 2. Extended Verification - (Extended Verification Form)
3. Below the questions, you will locate the function to upload documents to confirm your residential address.
Select the type of document to upload(1) > Tap on Upload Document(2) to attach your supporting document > Once you are ready to submit your Extended Verification form, Select Submit(3).
Figure 3. Extended Verification - (Uploading Document)
Accepted Residency Documents
- Utility Bill - Water, Gas, Electricity, Internet
- Phone Bill - Mobile or Land Line
- Rates Notice
- Bank Statement / Letter
- ATO Letter
- Tax Statements / Return
- Fines or a letter from Council or Government department
- Car Registration or Insurance
- House Insurance policy
Your name, residential address and date of issue must be clearly displayed. Please ensure the document provided was issued within the last six months.
You can provide a digital screenshot if you have received your document electronically. Photos of your computer screen cannot be accepted.
Please note we do not accept .pdf documents. Please ensure you upload in .jpg or .png format.
Please submit your request via Zendesk - https://coinspot.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new
or start a conversation with us via Live Chat and our team will provide full instructions and advice.