CoinSpot's specialised Over-The-Counter (OTC) Trading Desk allows members to perform high-volume transactions without the need of traditional public order books!
Through this entirely personalised service, we aim to solve problems of liquidity and slippage for traders who deal in larger quantities.
This service is the recommended option for transactions valued $50,000 (AUD) or more.
CoinSpot’s OTC Trading Desk helps provide an additional layer of confidence when trading so that parties involved limit their exposure to market fluctuations.
Through this service we can provide fast execution of trades at extremely competitive prices.
What is in this article?
Terms and eligibility
- A request for OTC must be submitted with our Premium Support Team here.
- Each trade must be greater than or equal to $50,000 AUD in value.
- OTC trades have a low 0.1% fee.
To access CoinSpot's specialised OTC, you will need a fully verified CoinSpot account.
We only offer coin to coin trade for BTC/USDT.
What coins are available through OTC?
We have over 25+ of the most popular coins available through our OTC trading desk.
Figure 1. OTC - Available Coins
Users looking to perform high valued trades after hours can request for an instant OTC Quote.
Requesting an Instant Quote is a 24/7 automated service where you provide how much you would like to buy / sell and our system will retrieve the best rate available at the time of request. From there, you can choose to accept or deny the quote.
For Submit Enquiry (Buy/Sell) on the OTC page, this will require our Premium Support Team to manually provide users with an OTC quote. Our team will respond to users with a quoted OTC price within minutes, between the hours of 9am - 5pm, Monday - Sunday.
How to place an instant OTC order
Below is an example of initiating an Instant buy OTC.
1. Select the 'OTC' tab.
Figure 2. OTC - (OTC Button)
2. Select the Coin to purchase(1) > Then enter the AUD amount(2) to purchase > Afterwards tap on Request Instant Quote(3).
Figure 3. OTC - (Requesting a Quote)
3. Review the quoted price and amount. Please note that you will have 1 minute before the quote expires. Tap on 'Accept Quote' to continue.
Figure 4. OTC - (Accepting Quote)
4. Review the OTC details one last time, you will only have 1 minute before this quoted price expires. Once you are ready to place your OTC order, tap on 'Complete Transaction' to complete this.
Figure 5. OTC - (Completing Transaction)
5. Congratulations, you have now completed your OTC order!
Need more help?
Please submit your request via Zendesk - https://coinspot.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new
or start a conversation with us via Live Chat and our team will provide full instructions and advice.
Please sign in to leave a comment.