Need to provide an Authorisation Photo?
From time to time you may need to submit an authorisation photo to remove restrictions, change account details or as the team have requested for specific scenarios.
We ask that users try to complete their photo submission with their verified ID, have a written statement in hand and make the photo look as close as possible to the example provided.
Figure 1. Authorisation Photo Tips - (Example Photo)
We employ these methods as part of our security measures to ensure your account is safe and secure.
To ensure the best possible outcome, please follow these instructions
- Ensure we can see your whole face in the photo.
- Ensure your arms and hands are visible in the photo.
- No hats, beanies, masks or sunglasses are worn.
- Ensure we can read all details on your ID.
- Ensure your fingers is not obstructing any details on your ID.
- Ensure you are holding the ID you have used to verify your CoinSpot account with.
- Ensure all 3 items are included in the photo (Yourself, ID and Handwritten Statement).
- Ensure you have written the correct request on your statement.
- Ensure you submit to the right category.
- Ensure the correct date is displayed.
If you are alone or having difficulty including all information in your photo, you may utilise a mirror or a self timer feature on the camera in use.
Still need further assistance?
Please submit your request via Zendesk - https://coinspot.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new
or start a conversation with us via Live Chat and our team will provide full instructions and advice.