It is always important to be careful when trading on digital currency exchanges. Below are some recommendations.
- Have a different email address for your account than your personal email address
- Activate 2FA wherever you can - print your recovery codes in case you need to install 2FA on another device
- Use complex passwords for your email and accounts, you can use random password generators (such as Lastpass) which will also store your passwords for you
- Print passwords on paper and keep them safe, you don't want to lose them
- Don't trade while on a public WiFi, these are often not secure
- Bookmark the address for exchanges and wallets and avoid clicking advert and third party links