CoinSpot users can now make everyday transactions using a low-impact, competitive, cryptocurrency-backed CoinSpot Mastercard. Users have the freedom to spend crypto like cash anywhere that accepts Apple Pay and Google Pay.
To instantly activate your CoinSpot Mastercard, we have provided a quick and simple get started guide.
For further questions related to the CoinSpot Mastercard please have a read of our FAQ articles:
What is in this article?
Fully Verify your CoinSpot account
The first step to setting up your CoinSpot Mastercard is ensuring that your account is fully verified. If you are not fully verified, please visit the Verification Page and provide us with your Verification Photo here.
For additional information on the requirements of a Verification Photo, please refer to our Verification Photo Tips - Unique Code article.
Have App Based 2FA Enabled
The second step is ensuring that you have App Based 2FA enabled. For instructions on how to set up App Based 2FA on the CoinSpot Website or CoinSpot Mobile App, please review the articles below:
Users must be 18 years old or older to be eligible for the CoinSpot Mastercard.
Setting up your CoinSpot Mastercard
1. Tap on 'Card'.
Figure 1. CoinSpot Mastercard - Get Started (Card)
2. The CoinSpot Mastercard information page will appear. Select ‘Apply For a CoinSpot Card’.
If you are unable to apply for a CoinSpot Mastercard, please contact our Support Team here.
Figure 2. CoinSpot Mastercard - Get Started (Apply for card)
3. Within the Card Wallet Preferences, select at least 1 coin (up to 5 coin max) that you hold in your wallet.
Figure 3. CoinSpot Mastercard - Get Started (Selecting Coins)
4. Your chosen coins will appear under the Selected Coins heading, you can remove selected coins by pressing on the ' button' next to the coin name. To confirm your selected coins, tap ‘Confirm Selected Coins’.
Figure 4. CoinSpot Mastercard - Get Started (Confirm Selected)
5. After selecting the coins, you will be able to rearrange the order(1) of coins being used when making purchases. Once you have set your preferences, tap on Confirm Order Preference(2).
The coin at the top of your list will be the first coin used to complete a purchase.
Figure 5. CoinSpot Mastercard - Get Started (Rearrange Order)
6. Congratulations, you have successfully saved your order preference!
Figure 6. CoinSpot Mastercard - Get Started (Set up complete)
Other set up requirements
After setting up your CoinSpot Mastercard on the CoinSpot Mobile App, you will need to complete additional requirements to utilise your card in-store. Please refer to the relevant articles below.
1. Set up your CoinSpot Mastercard's PIN.
2. Set up your CoinSpot Mastercard on a Digital Wallet.
- How to add your CoinSpot Mastercard to Apple Pay
- How to add your CoinSpot Mastercard to Google Pay
- How to add your CoinSpot Mastercard to Samsung Pay
Need more help?
Please submit your request via Zendesk - https://coinspot.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new
or start a conversation with us via Live Chat and our team will provide full instructions and advice.