How to Deposit with PayID?
1. When logged into your mobile banking or online banking, select the option to pay anyone.
2. You will then need to add a new payee to your online banking account, choose this option.
3. If PayID is available for your online banking or Mobile Banking App then you will have an option to pay someone using their email address. Please select this option.
4. Enter in the CoinSpot PayID email address which is email@example.com and then enter in your CoinSpot Description/Message under the description or message section in your online banking (this will vary depending on who you bank with). Then proceed to complete the transaction.
We have highlighted where you can locate your CoinSpot Description/Message in the below image:
How long will my PayID Deposit take?
PayID deposits are instantly sent to your CoinSpot account.
However, when you deposit to the CoinSpot PayID for the first time, some banks may delay the payment for a certain amount of time. This can vary depending on who you bank with.
Detailed Steps on how to make a PayID deposit from some of the big banks:
You can check if your Financial Institution/Bank supports PayID deposits here:
Which Financial Institutions/Banks support PayID deposits?
How to make a PayID Deposit from Commonwealth Bank.
You can only use the Commbank Mobile App to deposit with PayID.
1. Once logged in, click on "Pay someone"
2. Select the "+" button to add a new Payee.
3. Click on "More" and then select "Email Address"
4. Enter in our email address firstname.lastname@example.org and press next.
5. Fill in the amount and your CoinSpot Description/Message then press confirm.
How to make a PayID deposit from NAB.
You can only use the NAB Mobile App to deposit with PayID.
1. Once logged into the App, proceed to the "Transfer & pay" section and click the account you want to deposit from.
2. Select "Pay Anyone" and add a new Payee. For the payment method please choose email.
3. You will need to enter in the CoinSpot PayID email address which is email@example.com then press enter.
4. A popup window will show that says CoinSpot is registered under this PayID, press "OK".
5. Fill in the Amount to deposit, then under the "Description for payee" please enter in your CoinSpot Description/Message. Please ensure "Detailed description" is left blank. Press next to finalise the transaction.
How to make a PayID deposit from ANZ.
You can only use the ANZ online banking page to deposit with PayID. ANZ will release the option to deposit from your app in the future.
1. Once you login to your Online Banking Account, in the top left corner please select the "Payments" option which will redirect you to the Payments page.
2. Please choose the option to "Pay Anyone Access"
3. In the "To" section please click the "Select payee or add new" button
4. Click on the option to "Add a new payee"
5. Choose the Email Address option.
6. Enter in the CoinSpot PayID email address firstname.lastname@example.org and press continue.
7. From there under the Message field, enter in your CoinSpot Description/Message and fill in all other details as required and press Continue to finalise the transaction.