Instant Deposits with PayID!
The first thing you will need is your PayID details. Your details are displayed on your PayID deposit page.
Detailed PayID Deposit guide using select banks
Locating PayID Deposit details
1. From your Dashboard, select the 'PayID' option from the Quick Deposit Menu.
Figure 1. Help using PayID - (Quick Deposit - PayID)
2. Below is an example only -
Figure 2. Help using PayID - (Example - PayID Details)
Deposit from your Mobile Banking app or Internet Banking
When logged into your mobile banking or online banking, select the option to pay anyone.
Select the option to add a new payee and choose to pay someone with the email address option.
Fill in the email address field with the email address shown on your PayID deposit page.
Enter your Description/Comment (shown on your PayID deposit page) into your bank's description/reference field and complete your deposit.
Please Note -
- PayID deposits, especially if this is your first deposit or you have deposited a large amount, may be held by your bank or take 24 hours to clear.
- Please stick to your AUD deposit limit, deposits amounts above your limit will be delayed and further verification may be required.
- As per our Terms of Service CoinSpot can only accept payments from your own personal bank account.
Which Financial Institutions/Banks support PayID Deposits?
The majority of Australian banks and Financial Institutions will support PayID deposits to email addresses.
Please use the below link to find suitable financial institution/banks that support PayID deposits.
Need more help?
Please submit your request via Zendesk - https://coinspot.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new
or start a conversation with us via Live Chat and our team will provide full instructions and advice.