Frequently Asked Questions covered in this article:
- Why is my POLi payment not working?
- What are the deposit fees?
- How do I deposit more than my AUD deposit limit?
- Do you accept direct bank transfers?
- My POLi deposit is missing?
- How long do BPAY and PayID payments take to clear?
- Which banks do you accept BPAY and POLi deposits from?
Why is my POLi payment not working?
With certain banks, you need to set CoinSpot as a payee in your bank account, please contact us for these details.
If you have any other issues depositing through POLi, then please contact support.
What are the deposit fees and deposit limits?
*Low level accounts deposit limit will be capped at $200 per day, read here to discover how to increase this limit
How do I deposit more than my AUD deposit limit?
If you wish to deposit $20,000 or more, please contact us via Zendesk or Live Chat and we can transfer you to the Business Team who can assist with a once off bank deposit.
Do you accept direct bank transfers?
No, we do not accept direct bank transfers to our BSB and Account number, please ensure you only use the deposit methods available when depositing funds into your account.
My POLi deposit is missing?
- Go to your Dashboard and see if the funds are sitting there - you can see these by clicking 'Deposit AUD' on the dashboard and seeing your balance
- If the funds are not in your AUD balance, please lodge a ticket with us specifying the issue and a screenshot of your deposit.
How long do BPAY payments take to clear?
If you have submitted a BPAY deposit prior to 12PM on a business day you can expect your funds to appear in your CoinSpot account within the same day.
Deposits made outside of this will arrive in your CoinSpot account within 0 - 2 business days.
Which banks do you accept BPAY and POLi deposits from?
For POLi deposits, a drop down list showing all supported banks will be presented to you when you initiate a POLi deposit.
We can accept BPAY deposits for all Australian banks that offer this feature.